Winter: open to individual customers and companies
Duration: 1 day
Vehicle: participant’s own car or school car (two drivers per vehicle if school car using)
|Winter driving school||
January 4 – 5 – 11 – 12 – 18 – 19 – 26 – February 29, 2020
Techniques covered: Steering wheel techniques- Emergency Braking techniques – Obstacle avoidance maneuvers – skids control – Turns techniques.
- 8:30 — Arrival of the participants, coffee.
- 9:00 — Classroom/Theory
- 10:30 — Practical training.
- 12:30 — Lunch on the spot (included in the package)
- 1:30 — Practical Training
- 4:45 — End of training – Debrief and certificates presentation.
Each program can be adapted according to the weather conditions.
The organizers have the right to modify the dates of the training course due to weather changes or other circumstances.
Price of training course with participant’s own car :
259 $ taxes not included / people (16-24 years old)
349 $ taxes not included /people (25 years old and more)
Price of the training course with school’s vehicle:
459 $ taxes not included / people (21-24 years old)
549 $ taxes not included / people (25 years old and more)
- Driver’s License required : class 5 valid
- Minimum age for school’s car using : 21 years old
- To benefit from the preferential rate 16-24 years, the participant must be the required age on the day of the course
- Know how to drive a manual transmission for school’s car using
- The driver is responsible for up to 2.000 $ damage on a school’s vehicle. (Taxes not included)
- Deposit of 2.000 $ on Visa or Mastercard Credit Card required the day of the course before the driving (only if you rent one of our school’s car).
Note: Prices are subject to change without notice.