Duration: 1 day
Motorcycle and equipment: to provide by the participant
|Sport Bike riding school||
May 25 – June 8 (Womens only) June 22 – July 13 – August 10 – September 7, 2019
Techniques covered: Riding position – Vision – Racing lines – Braking techniques – Down-shifting – Counter steering – turns techniques – supervised laps and more
- 8:15 — Arrival of the participants
- 9:00 — Theory
- 10:00 — Practical training.
- 12:00 — Lunch break (not provided)
- 1:00 — Practical Training
- 5:00 — End of training / Debrief and certificates presentation
Each program can be adapted according to the weather conditions.
The organizers have the right to modify the dates of the training course due to weather changes or other circumstances.
Price of the training course:
$ 259 taxes not included / pers.
- Bike in good shape (no fluids leak)
- Tires and brakes in good shape (more than 50%)
- Chain and sprockets in good shape
- Remove mirrors
- Mask the lights with masking tape
- Full face helmet in good shape (DOT or Snell 2010)
- Leather or textile suit one or two pieces ziped,
with pading for shoulders, elbows and knees
- Gloves in leather covering the wrists
- Boots covering the ankles
- Back protector advised