Winter Driving Experience on Subaru WRX Stage 2, 315hp
Duration: ½ day (one group a.m. and one group p.m)
Vehicle: Subaru WRX 315hp equipped with studded tires (two drivers per vehicle)
|Subaru Experience on Ice||
January 27 – February 24, 2019
Techniques covered: Steering wheel techniques – skid control – Turns techniques – Pendulum Turns.
- 9:00 — Arrival of the participants, coffee.
- 9:30 — Practical training
- 12:00 — Debrief and certificates presentation
- 1:30 — Arrival of the participants, coffee
- 2:00 — Practical training
- 4:30 — Debrief and certificates presentation
Each program can be adapted according to the weather conditions.
The organizers have the right to modify the dates of the training course due to weather changes or other circumstances.
Price of the training course:
359 $ taxes not included / people
- Driver’s License required: class 5 valid
- Minimum age for school’s car using: 21 years old
- Know how to drive a manual transmission for school’s car using
- The driver is responsible for up to 2.000 $ damage on a school’s vehicle. (Taxes not included)
Note: Prices are subject to change without notice.