Rally introduction in Subaru RS
Summer: dirt and gravel
Duration: ½ day
Car: Subaru Impreza RS – 2 participants / vehicle
|Subaru Experience Dirt||
July 20 p.m – September 14 p.m, 2019
Description : Live an incredible Driving Experience! You’ll learn the first steps of rally driving, seated behing the wheel of one of our Subaru RS, especially prepared for gravel and dirt rally roads. At the end of the half day, experience the feeling to be a co-driver with a professional instructor as a driver!
Techniques teached : Steering handling – Drifting techniques with and without braking – Racing line – Pendulum turn
- 1:30 — Participant arrival, welcome and technical briefing
- 2:00 — On track driving modules.
- 4:30 — End of activities/ Debrief and certificates presentation.
Each program will be adapted according to the weather conditions.
Promoter is allowed to move the course to another date in case of exceptional circumptance.
Price per person including rally car rental :
$359.00 + tx
HD camera rental:
$20.00 + tx
Micro SD card 16Go:
$20.00 + tx
- Driving license required : class 5
- Participant’s age : 21 years old minimum
- Know how to drive a manual transmission
- Each participant is responsible for the first $2000.00 + tx damages in case of accident with a Mecaglisse’s Subaru.
- A $2000.00 deposit is required before the beginning of the activity. Visa or Mastercard accepted.