BOOK A COURSE WITH YOUR OWN VEHICLE: CLICK HERE
Get your “Rally License” (RSQ base) by participating in this course.
Winter: snow and ice
Duration: 1 day
Vehicle: Subaru WRX and RS (two drivers/ vehicle) or participant’s own vehicle (studded tires suggested)
|Rally school – Winter||
January 18. – March 7. , 2020
Techniques covered: Steering wheel techniques – Braking techniques – Skid control – Cornering – Pendulum Turns – Left Foot Braking.
- 8:30 — Arrival of the participants, instructors introduction.
- 9:00 — Classroom/Theory
- 10:30 — Practical training.
- 12:30 — Lunch on the spot (included in the package)
- 1:30 — Practical Training
- 4:00 — End of training
- 4:30 — Debrief and certificates presentation.
Each program can be adapted according to the weather conditions.
The organizers have the right to modify the dates of the training course due to weather changes or other circumstances
Price of the training course with participant’s vehicle:
549 $ taxes not included / people
Price of the training course with school’s vehicles:
749 $ taxes not included / people
- Driver’s License required: class 5 valid
- Minimum age for school’s car using: 21 years old
- Know how to drive a manual transmission for school’s car using
- The driver is responsible for up to 2.000 $ damage on a school’s vehicle. (Taxes not included)
- Deposit of 2.000 $ on Visa or Mastercard Credit Card required the day of the course before the driving.
Note: Prices are subject to change without notice.