RALLY SCHOOL WITH YOUR OWN VEHICLE: BOOK HERE
Get your “Rally License” (RSQ base) by participating in this clinic.
Summer: asphalt a.m / dirt and gravel p.m
Duration: 1 day
Vehicle: Subaru WRX and RS (two drivers/ vehicle)
June 29 – September 28, 2019
Techniques covered: Steering wheel techniques – Braking techniques – Skid control – Cornering – Pendulum Turns – Left Foot Braking.
- 9:00 — Arrival of the participants, coffee.
- 9:30 — Classroom/Theory
- 10:30 — Practical training.
- 12:30 — Lunch on the spot (included in the package)
- 1:30 — Practical Training
- 4:00 — End of training
- 4:30 — Debrief and certificates presentation.
Each program can be adapted according to the weather conditions.
The organizers have the right to modify the dates of the training course due to weather changes or other circumstances
Price of the training course with participant’s vehicle:
$549 taxes not included
Price of the training course with school’s vehicles:
$749 taxes not included
- Driver’s License required: class 5 valid
- Minimum age for school’s car using: 21 years old
- Know how to drive a manual transmission for school’s car using
- The driver is responsible for up to 2.000 $ damage on a school’s vehicle. (Taxes not included)
- Deposit of 2.000 $ on Visa or Mastercard Credit Card required the day of the course before the driving.