|Supermoto and Superquad
May 9 – May 23 – June 6 – June 20 – July 5 – July 18 – August 1 – August 15 – August 29 – September 12, 2018
4:30 to the dusk
(please call in case of rain or shower)
Open Track : riders manage their track time and can take a break in the pits at their convenience during the evening.
Separate groups bikes and quads will be made on site as needed if the participants number is too high and jeopardizes runway safety. In this case, the 15-min sessions will be arranged alternately between bikes and quads.
- 4:00 – 4:30 : registrations
- 4:30 to the dusk : open track
- Motocross with google or full face helmet (DOT or Snell 2010 minimum)
- Leather suit or full motocross gears including shoulders, elbows and knees protections
- Leather gloves (over wrists)
- Motocross or Sport Bike boots
- Back protector suggested
- Bike in a good condition (no leaks)
- Tires and brakes in good condition
- Peg sliders
- Catch can for all over flows
- Chain and sprockets in good condion
- Take off mirors or cover mirors « masking tape »
- Cover head light and tail light with« masking tape »
- No coolant made with glycol (water + Water Wetter or Mo Cool
No BBQ in the pits.
Payment : cash on the spot
No pre-registration required, please call in case of rain or shower.
ALL DAMAGES MADE BY A RIDER ON THE TRACK OR ON THE FACILITIES WILL BE INVOICED.